Accountancy / Payroll
LetterkennyOur client due to continuous expansion now have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join their finance team in Letterkenny. Our client is seeking to hire Associate Financial Analysts to work as part of its growing team in Letterkenny. These roles will encompass weekly and monthly reporting to external clients, management of payables and receivables, reconciling all elements of invoices and P&L reports, monitoring client collateral positions, and ensuring professional relationships with clients all of which are of crucial importance to the operation and growth of the team and company. The Company is an expanding company and has ambitious growth plans, affording the successful candidates outstanding long term career opportunities.
Responsibilities are to include the following.
- Weekly client invoice runs and bulk payments management.
- Reconciling all component parts that contribute to client invoice payments to external counterparties and internal P&L reports.
- Separately reconcile and understand all elements of client payables and receivables.
- Monthly reporting prepared and reviewed and provided to clients within deadlines.
- Daily review of client collateral positions and notifying them promptly of necessary actions.
- Ensure all trading and related invoices are checked, paid and posted to accounting system
- Perform relevant bank reconciliations and ensure journals prepared relating to role tasks.
- Gain deep understanding of markets and review new products to ensure understanding.
- Contribute to daily P&L reporting and understanding relating to client services portfolio
- Provide timely feedback on client reporting status and onboarding of clients.
- Assuming ownership for operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a timely manner that considers all factors.
- Proactively explore opportunities to improve current processes and utilise own abilities and internal support to deliver these efficiencies to the team.
- Contribute to the documenting of detailed operational procedures for all activities and ensure these are maintained and updated promptly.
- Maintaining and developing internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are delivered to clients at all times.
- Anticipating risks that may adversely affect operations and taking action to mitigate these.
The Successful Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified or recently qualified graduate with a Degree in Business or Accounting. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be organised, flexible, prioritise tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and absorb information across a range of markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact strongly and in a professional manner with external and internal clients
- Enjoy fast-paced learning environment and desire to take-on additional responsibility.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Roles would suit qualified or recently qualified graduate with Business / Accounting Degree or other relevant qualification that may be deemed relevant to the job specification.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment with client experience and systems knowledge would be advantageous.
Our client a leading Manufacturing Company in Donegal now have a requirement for an Accountant to join their team for a 6 month contract. The main duties will be preparation of monthly management accounts and costings. Ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 3-5 years experience post qualification in Accountancy.
For more information: