Hospitality / Catering
Duty ManagerWe require an experienced Duty Manager to deliver on the excellence of service we pride ourselves on.
The success of our Hotel and Leisure Centre, we believe, depends on the commitment of each member of the team to practice teamwork, mutual respect, responsibility, and professionalism.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, responsibilities will include overseeing daily operations, ensuring team productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes, and creating a positive work environment for team members. You will also meet regularly with senior management to stay up to date with organizational changes, issues, and improvements.
Ultimately, you will ensure all operations flow smoothly, ensuring the needs of our Guests and the Resort goals are met.
- Always maintain a prominent level of visibility and involvement in the operation.
- Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the hotel.
- Foster a positive, professional working environment.
- Supporting Heads of Department to ensure that all team members are trained to carry out effective, professional services and to deliver a warm welcome.
- Responsible for handling queries, complaints and any problems that may arise whilst on duty and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring high standards are set, monitored, and delivered throughout the Hotel Operations.
- Ensuring cost control & effective measures are always adhered to.
- To ensure all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy.
- Conduct routine security checks of the property with appropriate action taken.
- Minimum of 2 years in role within a similar hotel/resort environment.
- Strong food & beverage and conference & banqueting background essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of hotel operating systems.
- Be standards driven with uncompromising attention to detail.
- Reliability and enthusiasm.
- Availability to work in shifts including nights and weekends
In return we offer:
- Discounted Gym & Leisure Club Membership
- Meals on Duty
For more information: