Sales / Marketing & Retail
RETAIL MERCHANDISEROur client wish to recruit a Retail Merchandiser who will manage stock replenishment for the retail stores and website. In addition, the role will include the generation and analysis of reports to assist with purchase planning for retail, website and B2B.
Working with the Merchandise and Production Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Daily/weekly analysis and management of stock replenishment and transfers for retail and website, liaising with Store and Warehouse Managers.
- Provide detailed sales trend analysis to the Merchandising and Finance teams on all product types by volume, style, size and sell through to assist with purchase planning and forecasting in line with budget.
- Further developing, in liaison with the relevant Management, streamlined merchandising processes and plans to maximise sales opportunities.
- Becoming familiar with customer base/local markets to identify current requirements and future trends.
- An interest in fashion, retailing and an awareness of trends.
- An analytical thinker and planner with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to produce sales reports and interpret data.
- Initiative to find ways of improving efficiencies.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well across teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and ability to learn in-House systems.
- A full clean driving licence as there is a requirement.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar merchandising role in a fast-paced retail environment.
For more information: